Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wow What a Week

I've made some big decisions lately but I have to keep them quiet for a little bit longer and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! I will say that the decision will allow me to spend soooo much more time with my family! I actually was doubting whether I was doing the right thing or not for the past few wks. My family is the most important thing to me but if you could meet and see the kids I work with, you would understand why I am torn. I am the only stable person that a lot of these kids have - not that I'm egotistic, I just worry about who will make sure they are taken care of. I didn't really tell anyone that I was questioning my 1/3 life crisis (I'm not old enought to have a mid life crisis lol) but I had been praying about it and just like always, God showed me that I was making the right decision. For the past two wks, I have been lucky to get home before 5 and if that happens, I was on the phone for work till 8 or 9 every night and then my phone would start ringing at 7 the next morning. My house is a disaster, laundry is piled up, and Kynlee is so clingy it is unreal - Okay God I got the message lol. This past school yr had been pretty smooth until I started to question the direction he was leading me but he has me straightened out again lol. The next few months are going to be pretty exciting for us - Kynlee is going to get enrolled in pre-school and start back to mommy and me dance classes. We were going to do gymnastics but she is so afraid to be away from me, even if I am standing at the window. So we are going to wait about 6 months and try that again. We are going to do T-ball - that should be an adventure. Remember the kid that always cried in the out field and the one that would run off to their parent - yep that will be her. I will probably have to run the bases with her or be the coach at one of the bases ha ha.

Diet is going good. I do really good all wk and then by Friday, I am ready to eat anything and everything lol. Still walking 2 miles a day and waiting for some drastic changes - patience isn't my virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment