Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day and Spring Break!

I'm a little behind on my blog this wk. I've been trying to stay off the computer and enjoy my spring break. I'm chained to my computer everyday at work and this is my break from the work that it waiting for me. We have had a lot of fun this wk - unfort. I worked Monday and Tuesday but on Wed., Sara, Jake, Great- Grandma, Kyn and I went to the movies to see Rango. I was worried how Kynlee would act as this is her first time at the theater but she did pretty good, except for the fact all 27 pnds of her couldn't keep the seat down and it would fold up on her throughout the movie lol. I wish I could've taken a picture :) The movie was ok - had a lot more adult content than kids but they enjoyed themselves. I could have done without the great big snake - Jake lol. I would have been terrified but the kids didn't seem to mind. Today, we had a St. Patricks Day party at Jakes - Sara did an amazing job with all of the crafts and decorations. She never should have bought bubbles and silly string because that is all they wanted to do. Great time catching up with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. Shawn had a horrible migraine today and we made a quick trip to the dr. While he was being seen, Kyn and I ran to KMart to waste time - he shouldn't have sent us lol. I finally found Sea Monkeys. I have been looking for these forever. It should be an adventure because aquatic animals haven't faired well in our homes.

I was hoping to be able to tell people I work with at the school about my "big decision" but my boss decided to start telling, so the secret is out. I gave up my school that I am the primary therapist at. I have been at this school for 7 yrs - so it is bitter sweet. The stress level has just been too much and I decided that it isn't worth it anymore. So, Kynlee will be enrolled in pre-school at the church for 3 mornings a wk and I told work that I would see overflow at another school but I didn't want to be primary. I will be backup, which will be different but I think I can handle it :) This will allow for Kynlee and me to get back into mommy and me dance classes and I can focus on her instead of telling 30 plus parents how to focus on their kids. Not having my pay will stink but I will be saving 700 dollars a month on daycare and preschool charges. I've already become a good coupon queen and it is suprising how much you don't have to spend. Hopefully, I will have time to post some pics from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment